Any new membership applicant should be proposed by an existing full member:
- The Proposer and Seconder shall both write introduction letters to the Hon. Secretary
- The Secretary shall reply back upon which the applicant is allowed to collect, fill the application form and make payments of both the non-refundable entrance fee and subscription fee
- The applicant is invited to come meet the board of directors for signatures and a brief introduction
- The application form is posted in the club’s notice board for a period of one month
- The Application is presented to the membership committee for vetting
- Balloting is done at the Main Committee Meeting, once approved; Membership card issued to Applicant.